Saturday, June 25, 2011

Almost a Year

Wow, I just realized it has been almost a year since I posted anything on this blog of mine...maybe if I got some more followers, I would write more. Or, if I got more followers I would write less due to the pressure....either way, I need to blog more.

Not a lot has been going on, thank goodness!! Well, I take that back, not a lot has been going on in my life, but there is a lot going on in other people's lives that affect my life. I am really seeing how like is a roller coaster, and right now I am coasting....

I do have a new job...I am now a Service Consultant. I used to think describing my job before was hard, now it is even harder. I am still not sure what I want to ultimately be when I grow up, but I am hoping the Lord puts his guidance into this new venture.

Well, I hear a lot of "Ouch," "Stop it," so with two boys and two dogs you never know what is going on, I better cut this short. :)

2 comments:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Welcome back to the blogging world:-)

Lori Sugar Apple said...

Lindsay, my sentiments exactly... still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! And it's getting late!